I suggest you ...

Individual due dates on subtasks please!

Individual due dates on subtasks please!

55 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Many thanks for your contribution to this idea. We’re excited to announce that the new version of DropTask will offer an enhanced user experience featuring enhanced filtering, a flexible and agile approach to setting up your workflow, and an improved way to schedule. As well as this, I can confirm that the ability to assign due dates to subtasks is very much under consideration – and we appreciate all of the feedback that our community of users (you!) have given us. We hope to have an update on this very soon. To gain access to the beta which opens next Monday (December 14th), please get in touch at contact@droptask.com.

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Studio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed! Having the ability to add dates to subtasks would stop me from looking elsewhere for a project management tool that can handle the volume of iterations that each task incurs.

• Lisa Hughes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Been using Droptask for nearly 2 years – this feature would make my life so much easier as a studio manager. Constantly having interim tasks overlooked as we keep having to update the due date and not everyone remembers to do this. Please make this a priority!

• yogitakhetia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Many thanks for your contribution to this idea. We’re excited to announce that the new version of DropTask will offer an enhanced user experience featuring enhanced filtering, a flexible and agile approach to setting up your workflow, and an improved way to schedule. As well as this, I can confirm that the ability to assign due dates to subtasks is very much under consideration – and we appreciate all of the feedback that our community of users (you!) have given us. We hope to have an update on this very soon. To gain access to the beta which opens next Monday (December 14th), please get in touch at contact@droptask.com.

Feedback and Knowledge Base