I suggest you ...

Eisenhower matrix

You already have options to set urgency and importance of tasks. It would be great if you could view the tasks in an Eisenhower matrix, so that you can better evaluate what should be done next

22 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Lauren Sanby shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Andrew Lamb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! The ability to view tasks in an Eisenhower matrix would be VERY useful. It seems a no-brainer given that Importance and Urgency are already available flags!

• Christian Ravera commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I believe this as a duplicate of: http://support.droptask.com/forums/193469-general/suggestions/5455726-create-a-kanban-quadrant-view-based-on-its-critica

This view is more important than ever now that Dropbox 2 does away with the list view that allowed tasks to be organized more easily by Urgency and Importance. Now Importance is a boolean flag, and Urgency has been demoted to a simple tag entry.

• Malcolm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having a view would be excellent, that you could then apply various "show options". For example to be able to view all projects, or multiple projects. The matrix could be enhanced further by being able to plot the "very urgent", "urgent", "very important and "important", so you could get a visual view of the 2-3 items which are the most "important" vs those that are "very urgent", but not necessarily "important".

• Johannes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lauren, this is an amazing idea. This would really add value and fix the danger in Dropbox of loosing overview. It would also add much value to the importance and urgency setting. I suggest this as a fourth view setting in a project. This would really make droptask king of todo apps.

Feedback and Knowledge Base