or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Borja shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminSupport (Admin, DropTask) responded  · 

Many thanks for your contribution to this idea thus far. We are currently reviewing the ability to print and export information from DropTask and will be making enhancements in the near future.

18 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Roman Sandrik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Printing is essential TOOL for many professional applications. I am surprised, that Drop Task does not have it

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A major shortcoming of this otherwise excellent product. Are you planning to add a PDF and/or print option?

• Maya Doolub commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I couldnt agree more with Borja. Droptask is fantastic. I only just started using it a day or so ago and am thinking of cancelling my Asana sub. I am disappointed right now though that I cannot use the excellent canvas layout as a planning visual to share.

• Sarah Bruns commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm really disappointed this option doesn't exist. Currently there is no way to print anything from the mac desktop app, and you can only print the List View from the browser.

Without an export to PDF or printing option, within the canvas or workflow layouts, the value of this app goes way down. Many apps have a list view. What makes DropTask unique is the canvas and workflow layouts.

We need to be able to print these, or at least save to a PDF. Please add this!!!

• Jan O. Dvořák commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Possibility to print (either from a PDF or an image) the canvas is surely needed - I am using DT also as a simple brainstorming tool and the printing of canvas is really important to me.

• annalouise commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sensational idea. It drives us nuts that you cant print. Really important for our group meetings to be able to work on hard and soft copies

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need to be able to print. Just a simple print function seem like a natural, but it doesn't seem to be here.

• Hamish More commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At the moment I have to take a screenshot, paste into Powerpoint, crop, zoom etc all just to get a decent visual print of the project/tasks.

It would be so much easier to hit "print" and then select the size, format and zoom level. e.g. printing to A4, A3 or even A2 would be hugely powerful rather than relying on the clumsy browser print interface.

Feedback and Knowledge Base