I suggest you ...

Creating API Service

If you build an API service we can develop some tools and applications that communcate this api.

315 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Onur shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you all for your contribution to this idea. We plan on further reviewing this in 2016 and would like to thank you for your patience. Over the past year we have been working hard to further improve and develop DropTask. With our beta starting next Monday (14th Dec), we will be offering an enhanced user experience, a flexible and agile approach to setting up your workflow, and an improved way to schedule. We appreciate all of the feedback that our community of users (you!) have given us.

To gain access to the upcoming beta, please get in touch at contact@droptask.com.

I can confirm that an API service is still very much a feature that we are reviewing and plan to put in place for the future. Thank you for your patience, and please don’t hesitate to reach out to us atcontact@droptask.com if you have any further questions.

28 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Greg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This post is 5 years old and still no API. Go buy 2 layer7s and open an API to us (or roll your own, whatever).

• Greg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a way to import tasks from Trello? I assumed an API would be the only way.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

90% of people using Office withAPI i can integrate in Outlook and other products

• Andrea Cascio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

May I ask you an official statement / update on this? 14 months passed since the last "further reviewing this in 2016"... do you have some good news about it?

Unfortunately, our projects came to a point where we absolutely need a task management application which has public API available. So, as much as I personally LOVE Droptask interface, we'll have to switch to some other platform if this is not possibile.

• Jeremy Stoller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you please update us on where things stand with providing an open API, now that DropTask 2 has been released? Personally I need a way to provide custom forms, using something like TypeForm, that get automatically turned into tasks in DropTask, perhaps using Zapier.

• Devin Walker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't stress enough how crucial this API is for us. Please give us some kind of update as we are reaching the end of 2016 and we haven't heard from you all since the beginning of the year. Thanks in advance!

• Gunnar Gabrielson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An API is critical for an app like this. There are tons of integrations I wish I could do with Droptask but currently can't because of the lack of API. Hustle guys, we all need this!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to be able to 'push' a new Task out from our existing system so an API would be great.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base