I suggest you ...

Hi, Is there any way that we can get project names to appear on the email notifications?

Hi, Is there any way that we can get the project names to appear on the notifications? We have many projects on the go but when the notification comes through on email - it is impossible to tell which project is being referred to. I appreciate that you can click on the email and be taken straight to the project in drop task but sometimes I just want a quick heads up as to what the email is referring to.

Could you help at all please.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ellen@pristinecleannottingham.co.uk shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminDropTask General Support (Customer Service Manager, DropTask) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Ellen,

Thank you so much for getting in touch.

This is a very interesting suggestion that, in theory, might not be too difficult to implement. I've shared this with our design team, depending on their focus for the next few months, they will have a look into whether this would be possible.

If you have any other suggestions please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Feedback and Knowledge Base