I suggest you ...

filter the my planner by date due

In the My Planner display, would it be possible to order the Now, Next, Soon lists in Date Due order please. So ideally, you can see All project tasks in the My Planner and the list of tasks under each heading is in Date order, soonest at the top, and if then Time order as well that would turn an awesome product into an AWESOMER (if that's a word) product.

I understand I can filer on the web app only by date, but that's not quite what I'm after. I want to be able to scan a few days down the list to get a feel for the workload coming up and date order, soonest at the top, on the My Planner tool would be perfect.

Thanks

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Allan Simmons shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminDropTask General Support (Customer Service Manager, DropTask) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Allan,

Thank you for your feedback.

I will certainly pass that suggestion to our development team and we will update you if we are able to implement this in the future.

In the meantime, did you know you can drag and drop your tasks in your planner to move them up and down the column? If you're adding a new task to a column in the planner you can click on anywhere in the column to add it to that section. For example, if you know you will need to do it very soon you could add a task to the top of the list if you know you will need to do it later than most of your upcoming tasks you could add it to the bottom of the list.

I hope that helps, but if you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact me at support@droptask.com

Kind regards,

Caitlin

Feedback and Knowledge Base