I suggest you ...

DropTask unresponsive to user input for integrations and open API

DropTask is one alternative of many we are considering for our company. One of the important factors in our decision making is the responsiveness a company has to user feedback and requests for features. When I compare DropTask with other apps it is glaringly apparent that DropTask is not actively engaging in the conversations about its product or responding to long-standing and repeated requests. In particular, the request for integration with Slack (no response by DropTask, no change in app). On this basis, I am choosing an alternative that “plays nice” with the app ecosystem, and is agile in its own product development (Over the past six years I’ve watched DropTask and have seen very little advancement). To bad. My preference is to use an app that is visually engaging and allows for visual thinking. DropTask achieves this. But I can’t effectively use it with my teams due to lack of integration with Slack (or alternative collaborative communication apps). Just a test: If you work for DropTask and read this, please let us know by responding to this post. Be well!

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)