I suggest you ...

Pay by the month option for droptask...

Droptask is a wonderful amazing organizer app. However, it is much more expensive than most other apps out there combined due to charging for your yearly service. about a few years ago you didn’t have those restrictions applied. Nonetheless it is quite an outstanding program. However having an additional monthly option as well would be a wonderful option and to me they must have choice for such an honorable program... This is a need for me also, and I won’t lie it is one heck of a organizing structure done so creatively well and way way fun to use... please please reconsider adding in a monthly option hopefully say $9.99 or so a month or less...

Thank U in advance for such a wonderful
program and your continued efforts to be one of the very best out there!))😺😺😺...

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jan David shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Jan, I’m please to let you know that the option to pay for DropTask per month is now available! DropTask for Business can now be available for as a monthly payment plan for as little as $5 per month. To view our new payment plans, please click here: https://www.droptask.com/pricing/

We’d really appreciate it if you could take a minute to share your thoughts on DropTask, your favourite features and our customer support by leaving us a review on our Facebook page. Here’s the link: https://www.facebook.com/DropTask/reviews/
    Reviews from our most trusted users are great examples to new and also existing customers on how DropTask can help them to plan and manage their workload.

Kind Regards, Rowanne

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...