I suggest you ...

Please create calendar view of tasks with drag drop

Hi, I would love to be able to see my tasks in calendar format as well as the circles and lists. And then to be able to to drag and drop them onto different days at different times. Right now, I'm having to create the item in DropTask, then port it over to Google Calendar. Then change the task in Google Calendar to an Event by assigning a time. When I do it removes it from the task list in Google. I then have to go back to DropTask to update the task. What would be cool is to be a blue to have a really great calendar drag/drop task assignment. And, if something doesn't get done at the end of the day, if the tasks isn't marked as completed, the ability to say, repeat to the next day or a day in the future. In the end, this will show me how much I actually worked on something. This helps tie in with business hours allocated to the task which is great for helping me analyze my time and invoicing of work. Note, i'd pay more to have these benefits too! Like the Pro Pro version! '-D

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Margaret Kelsey shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base