I suggest you ...

Improve the readability of DropTask BETA

It was MUCH easier for me to read task names and their due dates before the change to the Beta. The new font color (white rather than black) and style (very thin letters) both make it harder to read, and the due dates are almost impossible to see. Also, I can't easily figure out how to filter by "Due Today".

29 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Lou Riordan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tom Siegel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When viewing the overview of even a small to moderately sized project, the category headings are completely illegible! This is a huge pain and time-suck. We really need this fixed.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The themes are great, but I REALLY need the font size for category labels to either be adjustable or just a LOT larger. When zoomed out, these labels are still not legible.

• Leon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also fully agree.
        I have (amongst others) 1 big overview file so i can have the big picture of all the important projects I manage. In this big file I cannot read at all the tasks, and especially the names of the groups, so I have to sort through 100's of task one by one to see what's there.
        I also miss the flags. I used to mark the most important ad urgent things with flags, so I could see in one view what I should start with. Now I again have to open all the tasks to see what they are and how important or urgent they are. I might as well keep it all in my head.

• Klaus Hellwig commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I fully agree. It's hard to read the task names within the bubbles in the windows and web version.

Feedback and Knowledge Base