General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Pay by the month option for droptask...

Droptask is a wonderful amazing organizer app. However, it is much more expensive than most other apps out there combined due to charging for your yearly service. about a few years ago you didn’t have those restrictions applied. Nonetheless it is quite an outstanding program. However having an additional monthly option as well would be a wonderful option and to me they must have choice for such an honorable program... This is a need for me also, and I won’t lie it is one heck of a organizing structure done so creatively well and way way fun to use... please…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Jan, I’m please to let you know that the option to pay for DropTask per month is now available! DropTask for Business can now be available for as a monthly payment plan for as little as $5 per month. To view our new payment plans, please click here: https://www.droptask.com/pricing/

We’d really appreciate it if you could take a minute to share your thoughts on DropTask, your favourite features and our customer support by leaving us a review on our Facebook page. Here’s the link: https://www.facebook.com/DropTask/reviews/
      Reviews from our most trusted users are great examples to new and also existing customers on how DropTask can help them to plan and manage their workload.

Kind Regards, Rowanne

• rectangular "Leggo" task will be more efficient use of space.

It will allow more tasks to be displayed on scree...

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback! I’m delighted to let you know that our smarter layouts feature is now live in DropTask. This means that Urgency Lists, Workflow, Completed Tasks and the Calendar View have all undergone a makeover. New, block-shaped tasks now stack neatly for a more intuitive use of space. We’d love to hear your thoughts on them!

• show completed tasks in regular canvas

Show completed tasks in normal Canvas instead of sending them to the "Completed"-folder.
        People who would like to only see the non-completed tasks could use the sorting function to have completed tasks invisible.

4 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
        • 1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

DropTask for Business lets you keep conversations and tasks together, so you can maintain a seamless flow of communication between team members while you work together to get things done. Make a general comment on a task or use the ‘@’ symbol to mention specific friends and colleagues to get their attention.

• Completed task - visual and list view

It would be nice to ba able to toggle completed tasks on and off in the visual view. It is something we really miss, and we have started to look for alternative systems that support this feature.

Furthermore it would be nice if the completed tasks view, could be viewd as a list and you are able to apply a filter such as catagory, instead of being stuck with the date view.

3 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • SEE MORE TEXT ON EACH TASK!!!

THE BUBBLES ARE UNUSABLE B/C i CAN'T READ IT WITHOUT CLICKING ON EVERY ONE!

3 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,
                I’m please to let you know that we have redesigned the way text is displayed on tasks. Now, when you view a task, the majority of the task name will be displayed on the task circle on the Canvas.

We hope you’re happy with the changes that have been made. If you would like to review our services, please click on the link below to our DropTask Capterra page: https://www.capterra.com/p/135980/DropTask/

Kind Regards,
                Rowanne

• Show/Hide Completed Tasks

This is a vital fundamental operation that many people have requested, but the requests have been ignored to date. It is simple:

The ability to always SHOW completed tasks in the main canvas window. This means that when an item is Complete, it will put the Checkmark on that task, but REMAIN VIEWABLE on the Canvas.

A function like this is important visually to help gauge where you are overall or to help show how much you've truly accomplished as compared to what is left. When a person writes out a things to do list, they cross/check of items, but…

20 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • Have a quick filter for viewing tasks assigned to me

The filters currently allow you to filter tasks which are assigned to you by going to "Filter -> Filter by assignee" and then finding your user in the list.

However this is a bit fiddly to get to and turn on/off quickly, I'd like a quick filter button "assigned to me" or otherwise ensuring that the current user appears at the top of the assignee list in the filter fly out.

2 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Darren,
                    Thank you for suggestion. In the new Planner View, all tasks that’re assigned to you will appear in this view. While in this view, you’ll have the option to drag tasks that’re assigned to you into the ‘Now’ ‘Next’ and ‘Soon’ columns, To learn more about the new Planner view, click here: http://bit.ly/2LWOCpt

We’d really appreciate it if you could take a minute to share your thoughts on DropTask, your favourite features and our customer support by leaving us a review on our Facebook page. Here’s the link: https://www.facebook.com/DropTask/
                    Reviews from our most trusted users are great examples to new and also existing customers on how DropTask can help them to plan and manage their workload.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Kind Regards, Rowanne

• Circles in Canvas are great, but in workflow rectangles may fit better

In germany there we call it "das Runde muss ins Eckige" that means something should fit to get the goal. But i think it doesnt mean that circled entries in rectangular workflow bring you straight to the goal.

May you should move to rectangular entries in workflow view. This gives a better visual overview, a better usage of space and at least: its more the real kanban style

1 vote
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                    • Add a list view option for completed tasks

I'm not opposed to the current calendar view, but it requires way too much searching. Calendars are fine for future planning, but when reviewing completed tasks a list view would be far more useful.

4 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                      • Provide more options (preferences) to allow people to use DropTask the way they like.

One size doesn't fit all. Not enough preference options to customize DropTask to our liking.

1 Example: I don't want tasks to disappear from Canvas view when they are set to 100%. Others might like this. Why not have a toggle switch letting you choose your preference.

4 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Brian,
                          Thank you for your suggestion. I’m pleased to let you know that the ability to keep Completed Tasks on the Canvas for up to 7 days, is now available in DropTask. To learn more about Completed Tasks and how to use them, please click here: http://bit.ly/2hODEko

We’d really appreciate it if you could take a minute to share your thoughts on DropTask, your favourite features and our customer support by leaving us a review on our Facebook page. Here’s the link: https://www.facebook.com/DropTask/reviews/
                          We would really appreciate it if you would be able to leave us a review!

If there’s anything else that you need assistance with, please feel free to get in touch.
                          Kind Regards,
                          Rowanne

• The possibility to unhide once completed tasks in the canvas view

I really miss the possibility to view once completed tasks in the canvas view. I usually store a lot of information within each task which disappears from the direct sight after completion. Also for planning purposes or setting of dependencies this would be great for me. What about to introduce a new filter "completed tasks", which should be set off by default, but could be turned on if necessary?

3 votes
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                          • Create Task right task from within Category in workflow or canvas

So that we don't have to create then move/assign to category

1 vote
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                            • More custom colours option please

Please allow us to change the background colour,the white is really harsh on the eyes as well as add a background colour and image background to a group in order to really differentiate our groups easily and add a bit of clarity.It can be really confusing now. At least before we could change the interface colour, it was much nicer! Bring it back please!

9 votes
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                              • 29 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                • I really don't like the new fonts for the circles for tasks, is there anyway of changing that?

I really don't like the new fonts for the circles for tasks, is there anyway of changing that?

7 votes
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  • Please create calendar view of tasks with drag drop

Hi, I would love to be able to see my tasks in calendar format as well as the circles and lists. And then to be able to to drag and drop them onto different days at different times. Right now, I'm having to create the item in DropTask, then port it over to Google Calendar. Then change the task in Google Calendar to an Event by assigning a time. When I do it removes it from the task list in Google. I then have to go back to DropTask to update the task. What would be cool is to be…

5 votes
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    • I would really wish for something that rates an idea of someone or a comment about a task or project with like button or calp or love logo,

I would really wish for something that rates an idea of someone or a comment about a task or project with "like" button or "calp" or "love" logo, "favor" it for example, it shows votes that help understand what to listen to, or who seeking votes for greater ideas out of a conversation about a project for example.

94 votes
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Great news, we have introduced new features that allow you to comment on and congratulate your team mates on their progress. You can now react to updates with Emojis:

http://support.droptask.com/main/getting-started/web-app/comments-and-messaging/

You can also show your appreciation for your team members for completing a task by sending them congratulations:

http://support.droptask.com/main/getting-started/web-app/congratulations/

Not only that, but you can earn achievements when you reach a new milestone of tasks completed:

http://support.droptask.com/main/getting-started/web-app/achievements/

I hope your enjoy our new features!

Kind regards

DropTask Team

• Improve the readability of DropTask BETA

It was MUCH easier for me to read task names and their due dates before the change to the Beta. The new font color (white rather than black) and style (very thin letters) both make it harder to read, and the due dates are almost impossible to see. Also, I can't easily figure out how to filter by "Due Today".

29 votes
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • Beta version--would be much better if you still had the list view, either in groups or overall. The purely visual mode isn't working for me

The list view in classic lets you sequence items linearly which is how I like to work and this is lost in beta. I will stop using shortly if I can't find a workaround, and don't feel I should be trying to find a workaround

23 votes
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                                            5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                          ← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
                                          • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base